Geode Finance utilizes a Modular Architecture, making things safer for stakers, and easier for Pool Providers.
- Creation and maintenance of the configurable staking pools.
- Minting new tokens.
- Securing the Ether until it is staked in a validator.
- Onboarding new Operators to the marketplace.
- Management and regulation of the Operator marketplace.
- Allowing new functionalities to be implemented with ease.
- Securing it's own codebase from Governance.
- Various tasks of Oracle.
- 1.We need to make sure every Staking Pool and Node Operator is isolated in a well organized storage space. We can also add new functionalities with ease:
- 2.We need to define the different parties that will use this storage space, in a secure and generalized way. Thereby preventing any third party access:
- 3.We need to define the ownership of the funds explicitly, in a way that Portal doesn't hold any responsibility after validator creation:
- 4.We need to create an upgradability pattern for both Portal and Withdrawal Contracts, so we can prevent Governance from changing these mechanisms inconveniently or maliciously.
- 5.Now, we can implement The Staking Library. It should manage and provide a wide variety of features for the staking derivatives:
- 6.We need to have a marketplace for Pools and Operators to communicate easily:
- 6.We need to have a generalized approach on price updates, that supports infinitely many staking pools: