- Withdrawal Contract is paused by the Owner.
- Withdrawal Contract's owner is no longer the Pool's Owner.
- Withdrawal Contract needs to be upgraded to a new version.
- Withdrawal Contract is expired (not likely).
These operations will continue after the problem is solved, and the Withdrawal Contract has exited Recovery Mode.
- Withdrawal Queues and Token transfers continue as usual. 🙂
- No more minting is allowed by the Portal, meaning
deposit()calls might fail.
- No more validator proposals can be activated, meaning
stakeBeacon()calls will fail.