Regulating the Marketplace
Node Operators can set a fee up to 10% for their services.
Contrary to other staking pools, Operators collect their fee according to the performance of their validators; encouraging them to be more profitable.
Any pool can work with any Node Operator, with minimal disturbance. However, the pool controllers should consider some parameters, such as:
- Validator Period
- Number of Total Validators
- Past Performance
- There is a 3 day cooldown period when a pool maintenance fee is changed.
- There is a 3 day cooldown period when an operator fee is changed.
- There is a 3 day cooldown period when a validator period is changed.
- There is a 14 day isolation period for faulty or malicious Node Operators, called prison: